Sunday, August 17, 2008

Porter starts the big K!!!



So other news from our family is that Porter now joins his brother and sister at school! He is in kindergarten at Edu-prize. He has been at it about 3 weeks now and still isn't quite sure he enjoys it, but is doing better! He seems to like his teacher and class, if it just wasn't soo early. He is not a morning person, that is for sure. Kait and Aust tell him that unless he is throwing up, has a fever, or the runs then he has to go to school. I wonder where they learned that from. It sure is amazing watching these kids grow up. Next month Abby will start Pre-school, which means that for 2 short hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, she will not have any kids at home!


3 comments:

The Reed Family said...

Hey you better watch out now that he knows what keeps him home from school he might start trying to trick you and drink exlax or something!! J/k Love you guys!!

Blog Example said...

What a cute family you guys have...glad to see you are all doing so well. My oldest started "the big K" this year...its amazing how fast they grow up. Its fun and sad all at the same time! You are welcome to check out my blog...I will have Pat help me send you an invite.
- Jen Tanner

The Fisher Family said...

We miss you guys! I'm glad Jenny got to come for a short a visit. Every day one of my twins have an excuse for school. Now they try to tell me they have a fever and that 96.4 is almost 100 and that they have a fever and they have to stay home. I'm just waiting for them to hold the thermomater up to a light bulb or something.Love you guys, Tricia