Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Saturday without plans











This morning we woke up and realized we didn't have anywhere to be today. That doesn't happen very often. Last Saturday we had Carlene and Cory visiting, an Alumni Picnic in the afternoon, a baptism after that, and Jenny and I had a dinner to be at in the evening! Needless to say, not much got done around the house.
This week is a different story. After a busy week including wrestling, scouts, tutoring, piano lessons, a dog door installation, and a broken arm, We finally got to take care of chores around the house. The lawn, the pool and filters, and now time to actually sit here and blog.

The quick run down on the arm. This time it was Porter's turn!! He was sliding around on the mats at Austen's wrestling practice and somehow fell or hit his arm wrong. A perk of my job is being able to get his arm X-rayed and an appt. with the Peds Ortho the next day. A small buckle fx of the radial head in the elbow joint! 3 weeks of casting to start with.

Chris




2 comments:

The Reed Family said...

I am totally impressed!! Carter was looking at the pictures yesterday and was waving at the kids on the computer. It was really funny! I think he misses you would you say?

Amy said...

Wow, Chris, it's been ages I know. Are you ready for a blast from the past? This is Amy Presley (now Ruiz) A chain of people have led me to you, which are leading me to more and more. It started on facebook though, give me a lookup or e-mail me tada4@roadrunner.com I would love to catch up! You look just like you dad! And Richard a lawyer!??! And Julia is gorgeous!! Your families are so beautiful! Tell your parents I said hi. I look forward to chatting with you. Take care,
Amy